Group Experiment Center
FluoroFinder’s Group Experiment Center empowers research teams to collaborate by accessing and commenting on digital copies of their experiments. Work alongside your team to share new experiment ideas, plan projects in a collaborative environment and make better reagent recommendations based on your groups’ past experience. Push your lab’s experiment design to the next level and create a group today!
Why Start an Experiment Group?
- Create digital experiment records
- Access your records, even after researchers leave your lab
- Share titration data, reagent feedback, etc.
- Make better reagent choices based on your groups’ collective experience
- Never run an experiment that another lab member knows won’t work
How to Create a Group:
- Login at Fluorofinder.com and click “Start Experiment”
- Navigate to the Experiment Center on the top menu
- Click on “Start a Group”