It includes primary, secondary, monoclonal, and polyclonal antibodies validated for any application, including:
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
- Flow cytometry (FC)
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Immunohistochemistry of frozen sections (IHC-Fr)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded sections (IHC-P)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Proximity ligation assay (PLA)
- Western blotting (WB)
- Fluorescence lifetime
- Superresolution microscopy
- Mass Cytometry (CyTOF)
Antibody Search and and Experiment Design
For complex experiment design, we integrate our comprehensive database of fluorescently labeled antibodies with our Spectra Viewer. You can visualize the spectral properties of each fluorescently labeled antibody by clicking on the embedded Spectra Viewer.
By using the Antibody Search tool for experiment design, you can:
- Avoid spectral overlap and select fluorophores compatible with the instrument laser and filter configurations
- Avoid browsing multiple vendors websites to find the perfect antibody for your experiment
- Design your experiment and instantly find the product you need
- Search product citations to find product validation, experimental protocols, and examples of applications.
- Find out if the antibody is compatible with your application before you purchase it and save time and money
Comparing pricing across multiple suppliers and requesting a quote is quick and easy with FluoroFinder Antibody Search tool; simply select your combination of fluorophores and click on the “compare” checkbox. Save search results to create a product list for each experiment and inventory all purchased antibodies. A final printable and shareable report listing products and pricing is generated. From here, you can access and modify your lists anytime.