*This is a full-time, on-site, or remote, position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and be based in Colorado. Location: Broomfield, Colorado
How will you make an impact?
When you join us at FluoroFinder, you will be part of a small entrepreneurial driven team that provides innovative software solutions to the life science community.
The Customer Engagement Specialist will be primarily responsible for engaging with FluoroFinder accounts to facilitate the successful account setup and usage of all FluoroFinder tools. This will include direct communication with industry leading research facilities and KOLs daily.
- This individual must have a strong aptitude for quickly building rapport with prospects and new customers to clearly understand their objectives and processes to effectively provide solutions and upgrade customers from free to premium subscribers when appropriate.
- Confidence in building remote relationships. (90% email, 10% phone)
- Someone who loves to win, hustles to ensure success
- A person who prioritizes learning and wants to get better every day
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver with some level of science related background or interest
- A person who is confident speaking to scientific researchers
- A team player who understands that building a great company is a team sport
- A person of high integrity
- Building a customer’s trust starts with your interaction
- Someone who aligns with our core values
- Ideally, 1-2 years of experience in a sales or customer success related role preferably within a SaaS company
- Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, customer success, software, and science
- High energy with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
- Motivated & results driven – own a quota and exceed it
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner – independently solve problems through research & hustle
- Experimental & Analytical – You love analyzing a process, trying new things, and measuring the results in search of ways to improve a process
- Experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus
What will you do?
- You will ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase, introducing them to new software features and upgrade opportunities along the way.
- You will be responsible for customer relationships and will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the FluoroFinder platform of products.
- You will provide top notch account maintenance, periodically checking in to offer additional training and support and to encourage increased usage of FluoroFinder products by the customer and other scientific researchers at that location.
- You will organize and help promote webinar training events for new prospects at academic institutions and bio-pharma companies.
- You will work with Excel, MixPanel, HubSpot and other tools to monitor and increase customer engagement.
- This position will start as a support and customer engagement roll, but it will likely transition to include more prospecting and sales related activity as you become more familiar with FluoroFinder and our target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Life-science related major preferred but not required
- Familiarity of basic antibody research applications is a plus
- Candidate must be employed in Colorado
Send your Resume and why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org