The Partnership Advertising Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities focused on growing revenue and achieving revenue targets for our B2B advertising portfolio.
- Be responsible for growing sales with assigned revenue and bookings targets
- Obtain a deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies
- Direct, own and lead a pursuit of prospects
- Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels
- Develop & execute detailed account growth plans.
- Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver strategic sales presentations, formulating and articulating value proposition
- Schedule high quality prospect meetings
- Provide strategic insight on accounts
- Effectively lead negotiations with customers and close deals within company guidelines.
- Support core business processes including the monthly & quarterly operating reviews, annual operating planning, monthly forecast reviews, prospect pipeline reviews, sales reporting, and expense management.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, coupled with Science/Biology background strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Life Science Sector strongly preferred
- Knowledge of antibody reagent company ecosystem strongly preferred
- Data-driven account management processes
- Contribute to science by working with a company that is saving thousands of hours each year for cancer researchers and other immunology professionals.
- We offer competitive benefits including medical benefits, paid holidays, vacation, and retirement plan with matching contribution.
- Small startup environment offers lots of opportunity to grow and learn on the job and to suggest, develop and implement solutions that fit your interests and expertise.
This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay with benefits based on experience and qualifications. This is a flexible hybrid role with an average of 2-3 days required per week at our Broomfield, Colorado offices. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States and must present themselves for interview at our Colorado offices.
Send your Resume and why you are interested in joining our team to email@example.com