When you join us at FluoroFinder, you will be part of a small entrepreneurial driven team that provides innovative software solutions to the life science community.
The Flow Cytometry Key Account manager will be primarily responsible for engaging with pharma and industry accounts to facilitate successful account setup and usage of all FluoroFinder tools. This will include daily direct communication with industry leading research facilities and KOLs.
What will you do?
- You will ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase, introducing them to new software features and upgrade opportunities along the way.
- You will be responsible for key account relationships and will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the FluoroFinder platform of products.
- You will provide top notch account maintenance, periodically checking in to offer additional training and support and to encourage increased usage of FluoroFinder products by the customer and other scientific researchers at that location.
- You will organize and help promote webinar training events for new prospects at academic institutions and bio-pharma companies.
- You will process inbound sales leads and reach out to new prospective corporate subscribers as time permits.
- You will work with HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Mixpanel, and other tools to monitor and increase customer engagement.
- This individual must have a strong aptitude for quickly building rapport with prospects and new customers to clearly understand their objectives and processes to effectively provide solutions and upgrade customers from free to premium subscriptions when appropriate.
- Confidence in building remote relationships. (60% email, 40% phone)
- Someone who loves to win, hustles to ensure success.
- A person who prioritizes learning and wants to get better every day
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver with some level of science related background or interest
- A person who is confident speaking to scientific researchers
- A team player who understands that building a great company is a team sport
- A person of high integrity
- Building a customer’s trust starts with your interaction
- Someone who aligns with our core values
- Ideally, 3-5 years of experience in a sales or customer success related role preferably within a Life Science or SaaS company
- Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, customer success, software, and science
- High energy with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
- Motivated & results driven – own a goal and exceed it
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner – independently solve problems through research & hustle
- Experimental & Analytical – You love analyzing a process, trying new things, and measuring the results in search of ways to improve a process
- Experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Life-science related major or masters preferred
- Experience with Flow Cytometry techniques required
- Familiarity with additional fluorescent based antibody techniques is a strong plus
- Send your Resume and why you are interested in joining our team to email@example.com